Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Take a look at our new portfolio page, showcasing just a few of the books we’ve helped to publish recently.
- UK libraries are lending more and more ebooks.
- Mike Shatzkin on the end of the general trade publishers.
- Do traditional publishers really need brick & mortar book shops?
- You’ve heard of “influencers”. Here’s how to use them in your marketing.
- We all need images for all manner of purposes. But how do you find them?
- Kobo has several useful books that you can get for free until the end of the year.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.