Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Jim Connolly has advice on how to make sure your recipients read your marketing emails.
- Mark Williams says that digital could revolutionise publishing in the Arab world.
- A look at what made The Da Vinci Code a bestseller.
- Marketing doesn’t have to be expensive or time-consuming.
- Being an author isn’t a typical job, and the pay works very differently. This makes meaningful comparisons very difficult, if not impossible.
- The Alliance of Independent Authors has created a set of guidelines for authors interested in AI, covering both practical and ethical issues.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch on social media marketing, and why you should have an email list.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.