Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Excellent writing advice from the Alliance of Independent Authors.
- Draft2Digital‘s November Ask Us Anything: split royalties, libraries, print, marketing.
- How to fit writing around a family life.
- A primer on copyright and fair use.
- How to end your novel.
- Maximise your writing productivity over the holidays.
- Do you have an Author page on Facebook? If not, here’s how to set one up.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.