Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- You already know all about your book. Comparison (or “comp”) books and authors will help others get to know it, too.
- Does your marketing look greedy or needy? If so, it could be putting people off instead of attracting them.
- First impressions count, including when your characters first meet each other.
- Stories told in the third person have a narrator, and it’s not the author.
- Useful tech tip: don’t use your domain email when signing up to services.
- If you’re writing in the first person, be careful not to overuse “I”.
- How to make the most of a BookBub international featured deal.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.