Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Want to write YA historical fiction? This will help.
- Deciding on a price for your book can be difficult and even emotional. But David Gaughran is here to help.
- Draft2Digital’s Reading Lists allow you to create curated collections of books.
- Are you ready to publish yourself?
- How a notebook (digital or paper) can help your writing.
- If you like the idea of selling on various stores instead of just Amazon, this is a great guide.
- A strong opening is important, but don’t worry about it until the rest of the book is finished.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.