Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- WooCommerce isn’t the best option for selling books direct from your website.
- How to create and use reading lists.
- Easy ways to sell more books.
- A summary of the U.S. Copyright Office DMCA Report.
- The Covid-19 lockdown may have had long-lasting effects on brick and mortar book shops.
- Four publishers sue the Internet Archive over its “National Emergency Library”.
- Blackwell’s in the UK has announced that five shops will not reopen after the lockdown.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.