Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Useful advice for anyone wanting to work with a co-author or ghostwriter.
- Finland, Norway, Sweden, Poland and Czech Republic have reduced the VAT on ebooks and audio books.
- How many of these five essential marketing strategies have you tried?
- Eight ways to improve your email newsletters.
- How to use a roundup article to get publicity in the media.
- You’re never too old to start writing.
- Changes are coming to Dropbox.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.