Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- An example of creative marketing: an author that put his book on a Gameboy cartridge.
- Kate Bush is an object lesson in why you should keep control of your copyright.
- Blockchain could be useful for protecting copyright, but advocates need to move away from the “get rich quick” mentality.
- How to write the hero for your murder mystery story.
- How to get data about your audience so that you can make better marketing decisions.
- Thoughts about submitting short stories to magazines, from someone that’s been on both sides of the process.
- How to work out which book marketing services to use and which to avoid.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.