Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Do you give away business cards? Try these ideas instead.
- How to get book reviews and build an ARC team.
- Don’t compare yourself to others – doing so will sap the fun.
- Guest writing for blogs is a useful marketing technique. Here’s how.
- Writer Beware has issued a warning about Mavifil Publishing (Mavifil Yayinlari)
- Don’t wait until you’ve been hacked to learn these lessons.
- The very few times that you should respond to a review.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.