Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Bookshop has drawn criticism from the independent book shops it’s intended to help.
- Are you making any of these security mistakes on your website?
- Times are changing. Make the best of it.
- Emerging markets are likely to take the lead in digital book innovation.
- Rules to follow on social media.
- There’s no point in writing if you can’t find readers.
- Stuck for things to blog about?
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.