Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Six tools to help you design a book advert.
- How to do your own PR.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) doesn’t have to be difficult.
- It has detractors, but the Authors Guild say the CASE law will help authors.
- How to get an endorsement for your book.
- How marketing messages go viral.
- If your unsubscribe rate is greater than about 0.5%, check this list of reasons that people unsubscribe.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.