Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch says authors should plan on the assumption that they will be a big success at some point in the future.
- Novel-length books aren’t the only option. It is possible to sell short fiction as an indie author.
- How to write a dedication for your book.
- When writing for marketing purposes (blog posts, emails etc), keep it short and to the point.
- A lawyer on arbitration and the use of arbitration clauses in contracts.
- How to use an email autoresponder to build your email list.
- Struggling to get started with your novel? Kobo Writing Life can help.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.