Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Waterstones has bought the UK bookshop chain Blackwell’s
- Your romance novel should start with story, not backstory
- How to write a better subtitle
- Hashtags are your friends – make the most of them
- If you publish a book, you’ll get horrible reviews. If you can’t cope with that reality, don’t publish.
- In marketing, small things can have a big impact.
- J.F. Penn rewrote her first novel after acquiring over ten years of experience. Here’s what she learned.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.