Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- ALLi want to hear your thoughts and ideas around AI for indie authors.
- Memoir writers shouldn’t ignore the good times.
- Eight ways to get your emails into more inboxes.
- You should work on building your confidence as an author.
- Many authors are reluctant to be political in their writing, but perhaps they shouldn’t be.
- Building your platform and marketing isn’t selling. It is (or can be) much more fun than that.
- It’s all about style: style sheets, style guides, and writing style.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.