Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Make sure you get the right editor for you and your book.
- Every author dreams of their book being turned into a film. But what sort of book translates well to screen?
- The US copyright office has some excellent materials for any author wanting to understand copyright.
- How to get publicity for your book (and why publicity isn’t the same as marketing).
- Rules for book advertising.
- Many of us love libraries. Here’s how to get your book into them.
- Advice for writing with a co-author.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.