Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Congratulations, you won NaNoWriMo! Now what?
- Building a following of readers sounds kind of scary, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some tips to get started on your own author platform.
- If you’re on Pinterest, try these marketing tactics.
- You shouldn’t overuse long words. But that doesn’t mean you should never use them.
- What happens to your books when you die? The SFWA has released a Legacy Kit to help you protect your legacy.
- Book marketing is a long-term process, not a short-term activity.
- How non-fiction authors can (and should) be big fish in small ponds.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.