Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Some authors refuse to read reviews of their book, but they can be useful.
- Indie books don’t have to make a big splash on launch, since they need never go out of print. But if you want to maximise the impact of your launch, here’s a useful checklist.
- Some good, easy to follow tips on how to correctly punctuate dialogue from Just Publishing Advice.
- Make the most of your Amazon Author Central page.
- Marketing ideas for authors that aren’t technical.
- Marketing tips for romance authors.
- To find your story’s dramatic action, use the “In a World…” test.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.