Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Remember AudibleGate? It’s not over yet. Two publishers have filed a class action lawsuit against Audible.
- More on the issues with Goodreads reviews and scammers.
- Understand the differences of marketing books that are in KindleUnlimited and those that aren’t.
- Fictional characters shouldn’t always follow the rules.
- If you’re reading a publishing contract, it helps to know what the various terms mean.
- How to get a better feel for your character’s motivations: go back to their culture’s creation myth.
- David Corbett’s thoughts on basing characters on people you know.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.