Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How many people open your emails?
- Getting endorsements for your book.
- Getting radio publicity for your book.
- How to create Amazon adverts that actually sell books.
- Should fictional characters swear?
- Get yourself into a book publicist’s mindset.
- Copyright reform has been delayed in South Africa.
If you want to publish your book, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.