Weekly News: 6th January 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Three fiction marketing tips for 2020.
- Innovative ways to sell more books.
- BookBub’s best marketing articles of 2019.
- You can now run Amazon adverts in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Rakuten is selling off Overdrive.
- Are your fonts properly licensed?
- How to find your book’s unique selling point.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.