Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to use social media as an author.
- Make sure you aren’t accidentally gaslighting the characters in your romance novel.
- 2023 will be a year of change for book publishers.
- Would a “book map” help with your non-fiction book?
- How to become an “auto-buy” author.
- Why are you putting off writing?
- Hemingway is a very useful editing tool. And it’s free!
- Amazon has updated its systems to refuse returns for ebooks that have been read.
Is your New Year’s resolution to dust off that book you wrote and finally get it out there? Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.