Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Finishing the first draft.
- A guide to writing suspense.
- It can be disconcerting if Amazon discounts your book, but there’s no need to worry.
- BookBub isn’t the only way to market your book.
- Think of Amazon as a search engine, not as a book shop.
- Every author has a brand, even if they don’t realise it. What’s yours?
- The Alliance of Independent Authors is answering authors’ questions about Covid 19.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.