Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Why short chapters are better than long ones.
- Word of mouth is the best form of marketing. Here’s how to get more of it.
- I’ve always been wide (ie not Amazon exclusive) with all my books. If you want to do the same, Kobo Writing Life has some useful pointers.
- Three common issues fiction writers have in early drafts, and how to fix them.
- Here are some ways to build your author platform.
- Five things that should be on every author’s website. Are you missing any?
- The Frankfurt book fair is going to be virtual, but that calling it “fake” does everyone a disservice.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.