Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Legible is a new ebook retail and streaming service. Can it deliver on its promises?
- NFTs are big news right now, but don’t think that an NFT is equivalent to a copyright registration certificate.
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch has a warning and advice for authors that are exclusive to Amazon.
- Success comes from minimising risk. Not from avoiding potential risk.
- Interesting piece on the challenges of voicing audiobooks.
- Some useful guidelines from The Alliance of Independent Authors about using AI as an indie author.
- “Enterprise self-publishing” is coming, and it will change everything you think you know about publishing and selling books.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.