Weekly News: 5th August 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Should you self-publish your children’s book? It depends.
- How to sell your memoir.
- Why you shouldn’t read your book reviews.
- Libraries are being blamed (again) for declining sales, but there’s no evidence to back up the claims.
- How to make an effective sign-up page for your mailing list.
- If we understand why people plagiarise, we can make a start on stopping it.
- Publishers and authors should embrace digital, not fight it.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.