Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- It’s natural to compare yourself to others, but don’t be too hard on yourself.
- If you’re writing and selling children’s books, this article from the Alliance of Independent Authors should be very useful.
- Suing for copyright infringement can be an expensive business, even if you win.
- Everything you ever wanted to know about choosing a pen name.
- Publishers (and indie authors) need to embrace the opportunities that digital provides, including subscriptions.
- There are lots of benefits to hiring a proofreader.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.