Weekly News: 4th November 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Make sure you get your categories right.
- Everything in publishing is changing. So what will change for non-fiction?
- Want to write a non-fiction book? Here’s how.
- Give readers what they want, or suffer the consequences.
- You should have a mailing list, and MailerLite is a good option.
- How (and why) to use content marketing.
- How to make a living from your writing.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.