Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. This week’s links:
- Draft2Digital now distribute to Google Play. The program is in beta, so expect changes.
- Some thoughts on ending your stories.
- Going to a writing conference? Make the most of it.
- Avoid these three ways to fail as a writer.
- How and why to include body language in your writing.
- If you want your book in book shops, you’ll need to offer a discount.
- When you sit down to write, turn off your phone.
- Non-fiction authors should become the person people turn to when they have a problem.
If you have a suggestion for a link to be included in a future post, email me.