Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A short history of the last ten years in self publishing.
- Advice for authors considering a Kickstarter to help fund their next book.
- Feel like you have nothing to write about on your blog or social media?
- Resources for authors that need to do research.
- Make sure your books are hard to resist, not hard to remember.
- How not to handle copyright for your book.
- New data exploring how iOS 15 and GDPR impacted email marketing. Note: 24% of marketers reported a positive impact.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.