Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The DOJ vs PRH anti-trust trial has got a lot of coverage. But whatever happens, little will change for authors.
- More and more book awards have opened up to self-published books.
- Is your book cover doing its job properly?
- TikTok is forecast to reach 1.8 billion monthly active users.
- Image isn’t everything. But it is too important to ignore.
- Good marketing isn’t forcing people to buy. It’s giving them something they’ll want to share.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.