Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Don’t get taken in by these marketing myths.
- Its advocates like to say that blockchain is the answer to all of copyright’s problems. Plagiarism Today explains why they’re wrong.
- How to work out what advice to follow and what to ignore, and why you are a real author.
- If you’ve ever queried the quality of print on demand, consider this: Last June, half the New York Times paperback bestseller list was being printed on demand.
- Do you recognise these life stages of a writer?
- Are you on TikTok? It might help you sell more books.
- If you’re writing crime, you need to give serious thought to your novel’s location.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.