Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Heart-pounding romance doesn’t have to include sex scenes.
- Your protagonist should be sympathetic, but that doesn’t mean they have to be likeable.
- World building isn’t just for fantasy and scifi authors.
- The writing process: Putting your stories in “the drawer“.
- Struggling to find topics to blog about? Here are 54 ways to find ideas. One for every week of the year, plus a couple of bonuses.
- This is a rather fun way of combining two books back-to-back.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.