Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Harry Potter references have been quietly removed from the best-selling gay romance novel Red, White, and Royal Blue.
- When looking at industry figures for book sales, it’s important to note what is and is not included.
- The new Copyright Small Claims Board has started hearing cases in the US.
- BookBub has information on using their pre-order alerts. If you aren’t eligible for BookBub alerts, you could apply the information to your mailing list.
- Blog posts need headlines. Better headlines means more readers and more engagement.
- Embracing your boundaries can help your art and your marketing.
- Don’t sell all the rights to your book, because there’s no way to know how much they will be worth in the future.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.