Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Reading bedtime stories to your child brings a whole host of benefits.
- Get the right emotional tone on your mailing list unsubscribe message (comic).
- How to use crowdfunding for your books.
- Publishing can be a very emotional experience.
- Want to be a full-time writer? Set up your finances first.
- Marketing lessons that you can learn from the Piña Colada song.
- Everything you need to know about fiction editing.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.