Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- The UK’s ASA has advice for anyone wanting to run competitions on social media.
- Mark Williams says publishers should embrace the future, including AI.
- Jonathan Bailey has a good explanation of why the Internet Archive lost its court case.
- Every novel has a niche. Use that to your advantage when marketing.
- How to write your story’s midpoint.
- Why you should “go wide” with your book and not be exclusive.
- Lots of tips around the craft of writing.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.