Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Why you should adopt a servant authorship mindset.
- Some things to avoid in your non-fiction writing.
- A good email autoresponder is an excellent marketing tool.
- It can be difficult to get reviews for your book.
- There are multiple ways to publish as an indie. Which one fits you best?
- How Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection affects email marketing, and how to adapt.
- Video: The Global 50 CEO Talk 2022 at Frankfurt Book Fair explored the book business beyond traditional publishers.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.