Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Enhance your fiction by using different conflict styles.
- Why it’s a mistake to ask how much authors earn.
- New scams to watch out for: conference invitations and Goodreads extortion schemes.
- You don’t need to spend money on marketing. You need to use your creativity.
- How to turn an idea into a fully-fledged sci-fi story.
- How to plan out a series.
- Why should you have an author website?
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.