Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- “Best seller” charts don’t necessarily reflect sales.
- Make the most of your existing contacts for help with book marketing.
- Five questions to ask yourself so that you can work out your author brand.
- The power of “Re” for authors – renew, refresh, re-imagine!
- Things to consider when planning a book series.
- Is writer’s block really a thing? And if it is, what exactly is it?
- A guide to getting your rights back for an already-published book.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.