Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Build a long-lasting foundation for your writing career.
- Do you use video to promote your books?
- Lots of people write their books in Scrivener. Why not use it for blog posts too?
- Barnes & Noble’s new CEO loves ebooks and the Nook.
- Writing effective sales copy.
- Getting people to sign up to your mailing list.
- Spotify audio books is a big deal, but the impact won’t be felt for some time.
If you want to publish your book, email me at email@example.com.