Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Kevin Tumlinson explains how to be a prolific writer.
- Improve your social media book marketing.
- Re-selling ebooks is (probably) illegal in the EU.
- How to write better email subject lines.
- 25+ ways to promote your book.
- Don’t pay to have your book exhibited at a book fair. It’s a waste of money.
- Why you need a professional book cover designer.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.