Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- There is always an answer. Accepting that will help you to find it.
- British readers love #ebooks, as long as they are sensibly priced.
- Mark Dawson shares how, after a failed first book through traditional publishing, he turned things around to become a successful full-time indie author.
- You have a mailing list, right? Good. Here’s how to use it to maximum effect for a new release.
- This article will help you bring your novel to a satisfying conclusion.
- Free and low-cost ways to promote your book.
- You’re already a writer. Find your fire and become a powerful writer.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.