Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Know why you’re writing your book. That knowledge will sustain you when you get the inevitable doubts.
- Using free stock photography isn’t risk-free, but the risks can be mitigated.
- How science can help you to overcome writer’s block.
- Audiobooks read by an artificial intelligence instead of a human are becoming more mainstream.
- How and why bad marketing can do more harm than good.
- Start your social media marketing as soon as possible.
- Want to write a book but don’t know where to start? This article will help.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.