Weekly News: 30th March 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- YOAST are currently offering free SEO training.
- Books are judged by their covers. Make sure the cover fits the genre.
- Some of the reasons authors use pen names.
- Sell direct and get paid immediately.
- How romance authors write 3,000+ words every day.
- Don’t write about the pandemic. It’s too soon. Or write it, then shelve it for a while.
- Practical things to do if you have extra free time due to isolation.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.