Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- A useful guide to writing a novel by the seat of your pants (ie without a plan or outline of events)
- If you’re writing a fantasy novel, these tips should be helpful.
- Kindle Unlimited paid out half a billion dollars last year. Those numbers aren’t included in most reports.
- Is this sentence structure really the worst in the world?
- How to make an author website that really does what you need.
- MailerLite have been looking into the best days and times to send marketing emails.
- How to market your book as an introvert.
Is your New Year’s resolution to dust off that book you wrote and finally get it out there? Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.