Weekly News: 30th December 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- How to choose the right categories and keywords for your book.
- Amazon is copying reviews from its UK & Canada sites to display on the US site.
- Germany has reduced VAT on ebooks. Austria, Netherlands, Spain and Czech Republic will do the same in the new year.
- Your inner editor is probably overly harsh, so use these tips to keep them quiet.
- How to optimise your Facebook ads.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.