Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- People are doing more and more of their shopping online, and Amazon’s share is falling.
- Microsoft are investigating ways to use blockchain technology to incentivise reporting of copyright infringement.
- Authors are turning away from Goodreads because of multiple issues with the site, including scams and trolls.
- Amazon is switching to unlimited subscription models.
- Many authors would love to win an award, but not all awards are worth entering.
- Canada’s Indigo bookstore is concentrating on digital sales, not brick and mortar stores.
- If you’re intimidated by the thought of editing your novel, break the task up into smaller pieces.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.