Weekly News: 2nd September 2019
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Not all book promotion ideas are equal. Here are some to avoid.
- Don’t make these common self-publishing mistakes.
- Artificial intelligence could narrate your book — with your voice.
- You can (and should) start promoting your book before it’s published.
- When to break writing rules.
- Book promotion is not about you. It’s about your book.
- Inspiration for your Facebook cover photo.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me.