Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Helpful advice for anyone writing a memoir.
- Many authors find it difficult to write a bio. Here are some examples for inspiration, and a checklist.
- It can be hard to know when to stop editing.
- We’ve overhauled our bespoke publishing package.
- You don’t have to be on social media, but you should find a way to engage with your audience.
- Don’t just survive. Make a conscious choice to thrive.
- Six reasons you should start writing your book.
If you want to publish your book, email us to find out how we can help.