Every week, we post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Blog posts don’t have to be long. What matters is the value they deliver to your audience.
- A very brief history of ISBNs and why newer ones 13-digit ones aren’t backwards compatible with the old 10-digit format.
- Dean Wesley Smith on a simple truth – books don’t have to sell in the first weeks after launch. They can sell forever.
- How to finish your half-written book.
- Tips for writing an enemies-to-lovers romance.
Book a FREE consultation to find out how we can help you publish your book.