Weekly News: 2nd March 2020
Every week, I post a curated list of links that authors should find useful or interesting. Here are this week’s links:
- Draft2Digital introduces scheduled territorial pricing changes for promotions.
- Do you want to get your books into libraries?
- If you write historical fiction, watch out for these mistakes.
- Your opening paragraph is important. Here’s how to write a great one.
- Don’t pay to have your book displayed at a book fair.
- Watch out for these new publishing scams.
- Mailing list sign up forms that are both effective and GDPR compliant.
- Writing retreats and finding your community.
For help with any aspect of publishing, email me at email@example.com.